The Cost of Freemasonry in the Lodge of Trinity
Being a Freemason costs both time and money. To get the most out of Freemasonry with the Lodge of Trinity, you should be prepared to:
- Attend our regular Meetings in London three times
a year, on Thursdays, and also come to our "Emergency" Meeting in Cambridge,
usually on a Saturday.
- This has recently been held as a "White Table" lunch, after the meeting in the morning.
- Ladies and other non-Masonic guests are made welcome at this meeting.
- Dine with the Brethren after each meeting, currently
costing about £35 per dinner.
- Pay Lodge dues of £130 per annum.
- Possibly attend a local Lodge of Instruction.
- Join our regular giving to charity, often covenanted,
and realistically contribute at least £25 per annum.
- Possibly join brethren that you meet at local Lodges,
and invite them as visitors to the meetings of our Lodge.
Freemasons believe that a man should be able to afford membership without embarrassment to his family responsibilities.